Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just in Time for the Holidays - - Tim Allen as "The Santa Clause"


This was fun to do! I added the snow globe since this was taken from the 3rd sequel, not the first and was significant to the story. Graphite on white paper, approx size 4"x4". I'm doing these fairly small, in a dimly lit room, in my lap! LOL They look so much better up close and not in these digital files. Eventually I will figure it out.

A word about this Blog. I don't really know if anyone visits it and reads these things or not. But, just the fact I've made this commitment, whether I manage to accomplish, or not, is always on my mind. I've done over 26 portraits in sketches, oils, etc of people and pets in the last couple months. That's more than I've done in the last 2 years! So, I feel pretty good about that. Anyway, if you are reading this, THANK YOU. I've have 3 pet portraits lined up to do...still. I'm hoping tomorrow is the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment