Monday, September 21, 2009

More Sketches


Still a little sickly...so I continued practicing sketching from the TV. Men are for some reason more difficult for me to work from while they are moving...or the films I'm working from aren't the best choices...so I've trashed quite of few sketches or poorly done men actors. This is a very good exercise for me, that's for sure! So, here is Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansen as the Boleyn sisters from "The Other Boleyn Girl" and Patrick Swayzee from "Dirty Dancing" (it could be better, but no sooner had I started the pose ...it was nearly the end of the movie before they showed that side of his face again!!!) The grayed out box on the lower right was a terrible sketch of Keanu Reeves from "Speed"...it was interesting to not that the camera was on Sandra Bullock much, much longer than Reeves...I should have been doing her! LOL anyway...onward!

Days to go: 329
Portraits to do: 338

No comments:

Post a Comment